Q:  Is Beer allowed in The Park?     A:  Yes Beer is allowed in The Park, however we do not sell alcohol, and ask that if you drink, drink responsibly.

Q:  Do you have Pull Thru RV Sites?     A:  Not now; we plan to add those in the planned expansions beginning the spring of 2017.

Q:  Do you have Jeep trails?     A:  No, however several of the trails are wide enough for Jeeps.

Q:  Can I download Rules, and Wavier Forms?     A:  Yes, in fact we recommend it.  Doing so saves you time at check-in.  In fact, if you want you can book your Gate Passes, ATV Passes, and fill out your wavier all in advance.  When you arrive at the gate simply give them a copy of your receipt along with your wavier form, saving you time at the gate.

Q:  Do you rent ATV’s?     A:  Currently no, however we plan to have them available beginning with the Spring riding season.

Q:  Do you have onsite ATV repair?     A:   We stock basic parts, oil, coolant, plugs, some tools ect, at the Country Store. We recommend Samples Powerhouse, Picayune, MS, you call them at 601-798-6224, or on the web www.sampswa.com; or Brandon’s ATV Service, Pass Christian, MS, 228-216-9200.

Q:  What are ‘Events’?  A:  An ‘Event’, is anything that is outside the normal scope of camping, RV’ing, or riding as a normal operation of the park.  We will have 2 Types of Events, The 1st will be Events Sponsored by tHE PARK, the 2nd will be Events Sponsored by others where tHE PARK is the venue.

‘Events’ are priced based on the amount it cost to be able to Host the Event.  We plan to hold 8 to 9 events a year, with 4 or 5 being ‘Major Events’, in addition to the ‘Major Events’ tHE PARK will host Events like a Veterans and First Responders Appreciation Weekend.  Some others that we plan on specifically recognizing are Nurses, and Teachers, in addition to these we will hold fund raisers for things such as Breast Cancer Research, Toy for Tots, and other groups as recommended by our riding community.

Q: Are helmets required?  A:  No, but we recommend them for children.